This Land property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Land For Sale, Redmond, OR or Oregon
Hwy. 97 Frontage Acreage
394 NE Hemlock, Redmond, OR 97756
12.45 - 543,322 AC | Land
Acreage on the Hwy. in Redmond
Land - Off Market
- Lot Size:
- 12.45 - 543,322 AC
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Industrial (land)
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Right on Hwy. 97 in Redmond
- Rail line along the west property line
- Easy access off of the highway
- Owner can carry, split the property, and/or trade
- Great visibility and exposure for manufacturing, distribution, or industrial park
- Motivated seller who has priced it to sell!
HUGE PRICE DROP. NOT A SHORT SALE! MOTIVATED SELLER! This acreage is located adjacent to Hwy. 97 and along rail lines in Redmond, Oregon. Immediately accessible to the highway with phenomenal visibility, the Property is zoned for the development of an industrial park, manufacturing, warehouse or distribution center. There is the option to divide the parcel. The land is flat, passed environmental inspection and ready for development. In addition, there is the possibility of railroad siding for significant loads.
This industrial acreage is simply the best in Redmond for exposure, access, and convenience.
Hwy. 97 in Redmond at Hemlock Ave.
Map of 394 NE Hemlock, Redmond, OR 97756 (Deschutes County)
Research for 394 NE Hemlock, Redmond, OR 97756 (Deschutes County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 394 NE Hemlock
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P