This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Sale,
Highway 169 and 116th Street North, Owasso, OK 74055
14,820 SF | Retail
Retail Property - Off Market
- Building Size:
- 14,820 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Free Standing Bldg
- Property Use Type:
- Net Lease Investment with
- 10+ years left on lease
- Cap Rate:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 1.63 AC
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Brand-new, free-standing Walgreens store located in Owasso (Tulsa), Oklahoma
- Fastest growing community in Oklahoma
- Corporate-backed (S&P: A+) lease in place, with a 25-year initial lease term and 50 years of renewal options
- Located at Hwy 169/20 (116th St. N.) across from Garrett Creek, a 65 acre master planned community with retail anchored by Reasors
- Other nearby tenants include McDonald's and QuikTrip
- Property qualifies for accelerated depreciation on a 22 year schedule with 50 bps additional cash flow
Stan Johnson Company is pleased to offer for sale to qualified investors an attractive free-standing retail property with a long-term lease located in Owasso (Tulsa), Oklahoma.
The fee-simple property is 100% leased and guaranteed by Walgreens (NYSE: WAG), which holds an A+ rating with Standard and Poor's.
In the past decade Owasso has been experiencing rapid growth and is currently the fastest growing city in Oklahoma. Owasso has become home to more than 35,000 residents and serves an immediate market area comprised of around 90,000 Oklahomans. Owasso is located approximately 5 miles north of Tulsa off of Highway 169, and east of Highway 75 North. Owasso is a part of the Tulsa Metropolitan Statistical Area, a region of 905,755 residents projected to reach one million between 2010 and 2012. Walgreens is located in an area that has experienced 116% population growth in the past 10 years.
- Over 1 million people live within 50 miles of downtown Owasso
- Living in Owasso means enjoying all the amenities and choices available in one of America' s most livable metropolitan areas without living in the city!
- Oklahoma ranks No. 6 in The U.S. Economic Freedom Index: 2004 Report, which ranks the 50 states based on how friendly their governments are toward free enterprise.
Map of Highway 169 and 116th Street North, Owasso, OK 74055 (Tulsa County)
Research for Highway 169 and 116th Street North, Owasso, OK 74055 (Tulsa County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near Highway 169 and 116th Street North
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P