This property is Off-Market
1381 Hwy 40 East
Kingsland, GA 31548 ·
9,300 SF · Retail For Sale
Verizon Wireless Store
|Building Size||9,300 SF||Occupancy||100%|
|Property Sub-type||Retail (Other)||Lot Size||0.68 AC|
|Property Use Type||Net Lease Investment with 7 years left on lease|
|Listing ID: 16330592||Date Created: 07/24/2009||Last Updated: 09/21/2010|
- 9,300 SF free-standing building; completely renovatedin late 2009
- Avg. Cap Rate (7-yrs.): 9.20%
- 0.675 Acres with 150 feet of frontage on GA Hwy 40
- 27 parking spaces
- Tenant: Verizon Wireless Franchisee, has 84 month lease with two, 5-year options to renew.
- Lease commenced / Store Opening: December, 2009
- Rental increases 3% in year 5
- Retailers in the area: CVS, Lowe's, Taco Bell, Publix, Big K-Mart, Wendy's, Chick-Fil-A, McDonald's, Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn and more...
- NNN lease; Tenant responsible for parking lot, roof and structure
- The tenant, Cellular Sales of Knoxville, Inc., was founded in 1993 and operates over 230 Verizon Wireless Retail Stores
- High traffic area (GA Hwy 40) in Kingsland, Georgia (28,020 vehicles/day in 2008)
- Approximately 0.25 mile east of I-95
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.