Near TN St Hwy 25W & Jctn TN St Hwy 63
La Follette, TN 37766 ·
31,000 AC · Land For Sale
31,000 Acre DEEDED HIGH GRADE COAL MINE
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Lot Size||31,000 AC||APN / Parcel ID||009-009-015.00M-002|
|Property Type||Land||Zoning Description||Mining (see attached documents)|
|Property Sub-type||Industrial (land)||Features||
|Listing ID: 16366253||Date Created: 08/21/2009||Last Updated: 12/09/2009|
EXCEPTIONAL 31,000 ACRE HIGH GRADE COAL & COAL MINING OPPERATION includes 31,000 acres of high grade caliber DEEDED Coal Reserves on which there are NO ROYALTY PAYMENTS!
The current permits, pending permits for underground production, coal purchase contracts, and the entire mining operation which is producing over 8,000 tons per month and can easily be increased to over 50,000 tons per month.
Coal produced from the identified reserves is rare and exceptional as it does not need processing, crushing, or washing for marketability of top grade coal, which greatly reduces overhead expenses.
This Coal stands at 14.4 BTU, Sulfur.77, and Ash 4.5.
Currently there are 7 total known and identified HUGE seams. With additional drilling of proving core holes, discovery of additional underground seams is very likely.
Coal is currently trading and/or contracted for delivery, depending on quality, at a minimum of $145.00 per ton and up to $240.00 per ton. New and/or additional contracts are readily available.
Located in District Four of Campbell Cunty, TN and more particularly described as follows, to wit:
Beginning at the common corner of said Point of Beginning having Tennessee State Plane Coordinates of 74B,405 North and 2,532,629 East
- Exceptional High Grade DEEDED COAL RESERVES - NO ROYALTIES!
- This Coal does NOT need processing, crushing, or washing which greatly lowers production cost
- Seven Idenditified HUGE SEAMS of High Grad Coal with more likely from further drilling of proving core holes
- Transportation of Coal readily available by truck, rail, or barge
- New Top Dollar Contracts for Sale or Delivery of Coal readily available
- Easily Increase Current Monthly Coal Production from 8000 Tons to 50,000 Tons
Near TN St Hwy 25W & Jctn TN St Hwy 63, La Follette, TN 37766 (Campbell County)
La Follette Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends