This Industrial Property is Off-Market.

5470 Hudspeth Dairy Road
Harrisburg, NC 28075 ·

12,000 SF · Industrial For Sale



Hudspeth Dairy Business Park

Price N/A Cap Rate 9.60%
Building Size 12,000 SF Occupancy 100%
Property Type Industrial Tenancy Multiple
Property Sub-type Industrial-Business Park Lot Size 2.50 AC
Property Use Type Investment Features Electricity/Power
Commission Split 3%
Listing ID: 16389174 Date Created: 09/10/2009 Last Updated: 02/22/2010


Good investment with a net operating income of $88,000 a year. The main tenant has 75% of the building on a three year lease. The other 25% is leased to two stable tenants

From Charlotte go north on I-85 to t exit 49 Bruton Smith Blvd. Go east on Bruton Smith to Hwy 29 (Concord Pkwy).Go south on Hwy 29 2000 ft to Hudspeth Road on your left , Than go south to Hudspeth Dairy Road. HUdspeth Dairy Business park is the first building on your right


  • Electricity/Power


5470 Hudspeth Dairy Road, Harrisburg, NC 28075 (Cabarrus County)

Property Record Data - Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property

Harrisburg Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends

Bob Rourke's Other Listings

  • 6415 Hudsperth Rd
    6415 Hudsperth Rd

    Harrisburg, NC 28075

    For Sale · $27,500,000

    467 AC Lot

    Commercial/Other (land)

  • 13701 Ridge
    13701 Ridge

    Charlotte, NC 28262

    For Sale · $24,000,000

    240 AC Lot

    Retail-Pad (land)

  • 4702 South Potter Road
    4702 South Potter Road

    Monroe, NC 28112

    For Sale · $3,400,000

    114 AC Lot

    Residential (land)

  • 3800 Morehead Road
    3800 Morehead Road

    Charlotte, NC 28262

    For Sale · $2,534,400

    25.60 AC Lot

    Office (land)

The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.

I am a place holder, please don't judge me!!! (no, I judge you!)