This property is Off-Market
4823 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45237 ·
41 Units · Multifamily For Sale
|No. Units||41||Property Use Type||Investment|
|Building Size||20,475 SF||Lot Size||0.65 AC|
|Property Type||Multifamily||APN / Parcel ID||131-0004-0022, 131-0004-0092|
|Listing ID: 16467548||Date Created: 11/11/2009||Last Updated: 04/20/2010|
Constructed between 1912 and 1962, The Carlton Apartments is a senior community with many long-term residents. There are 41 total units consisting of a mix of efficiency, one, two-, and four-bedroom garden-style apartment units. The property is configured by four apartment buildings and one two-family building, all with brick masonry exteriors, flat rubber roofs, owner-paid gas boilers, and resident-paid sleeve unit A/C. The main building located on Reading Road includes an elevator. There is ample off-street parking with approximately 33 striped parking spaces, seven garage spots, and an additional parking lot. The Carlton Apartments present an opportunity to add value through management, select unit upgrades, utility management (RUBS implementation), and rent increases to match the market.
The property is centrally-located on Reading Road in the Bond Hill neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio, less than 2.0 miles from Interstates 71 and 75 via OH-562 (the Norwood Lateral).
Directions from Downtown Cincinnati: From I-71 North, merge onto OH-562 W via Exit 8B toward Norwood. Follow OH-562 W for approximately 2.3 miles, taking the Reading Rd/US-42 N Exit. Turn slight right onto Reading Road/US-42. The Carlton Apartments will be on your left in approximately 0.2 mile.
- Opportunity to add value through management, select unit upgrades, utility management (RUBS implementation), and rent increases to match the market.
- Centrally-located with excellent visibility on Reading Road, off of the Norwood Lateral (OH-562). The Norwood Lateral connects Interstates 71 and 75
- The Carlton contains five buildings and presents an opportunity to parcel off individual buildings for sale at a higher price per unit.
- A senior community with many long-term residents. Cincinnati' s senior population (55+) is expected to increase by more than 565,000 residents by 2013
- The main building on Reading Road includes an elevator.
No Photo6024-6028 Lantana
Cincinnati, OH 45224
For Sale · $639,000
20,640 SF Building
2521-2529-2531 Kemper Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45206
For Sale · $835,000
26,400 SF Building
915 Dana Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229
For Sale · $715,000
21,560 SF Building
4250 Georgia Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45223
For Sale · $775,000
22,500 SF Building
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.