3960 W Oakland Park Blvd
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33311 ·
34,148 SF · Land For Sale
OUTPARCEL- LAUDERDALE MARKETPLACE
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Lot Size||34,148 SF||Zoning Description||TC/B-3, General Business|
|Property Sub-type||Retail (land)|
|Listing ID: 16560832||Date Created: 02/05/2010||Last Updated: 05/26/2016|
Build-to Suit with long term lease available- up to 8,400 sf building or 6,375 sf with drive through facilities. Property is 34,148 SF - .78 acres with 179' front feet and located on West Oakland Park Blvd just East of 441 (State Rd 7). Zoned Town Center, B-3, General Business. Ample parking- property has a cross parking agreement with Lauderdale Market. Property is cleared and Broward County Planning does not require replatting. Possible uses include: restaurant or bank with drive through facilities, medical offices, telephone store, car wash, pet hospital, liquor package store, etc...
Property is located at the busy intersection of West Oakland Park Blvd and 441 ( State Rd 7 ). There is a Taco Bell on the West side and Advanced Auto Parts on the East side of the property. Other local businesses include: Wal-Mart Supercenter, Walgreens, BP gas station, Ross Dress for Less, Burlington Coat Factory, etc...
- Build-to-Suit with long term lease available- up to 8,400 sf building or 6,375 sf with drive through facilities.
- Ample parking- cross parking agreement with Lauderdale Market
- 179' Front feet on West Oakland Park Blvd and depth of 194' - tremendous signage opportunity.
- Highest Traffic Counts in Broward: 56,500 and 58,500 AADT- 2009
- Dense population: 1 mile- 33,357; 3 miles- 190,707; 5 miles- 511,361
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.