This Hotel & Motel property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Hotel & Motel For Sale, Dearborn, MI or Michigan
Hyatt Regency - Dearborn, MI (Alternative Use)
600 Town Center Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126
772 Rooms | Hotel & Motel
Hotel / Motel - Off Market
- No. Rooms:
- Building Size:
- 810,000 SF
- Property Type:
- Hotel & Motel
- Property Sub-type:
- Full Service
- Additional Sub-types:
- Acute Care Hospital
- Assisted Living
- Property Use Type:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 23.15 AC
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Strong alternative use potential (potentially a multi-family, senior living, medical, student housing faciliity, etc.)
- Call for Offers Date Announced: All offers will be due on April 2, 2010. Contact Rick George.
- Currently Hyatt Managed
- Could Convert to an alternative brand affiliation
- The City of Dearborn is actively pursuing the development of a large regional convention center located immediately adjacent to the Hyatt.
- The proposed convention center is projected to drive another 89,000 room nights annually to the Dearborn area.
-Currently a 772 spacious guestroom, full-service hotel with approximately 62,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space.
- Fee-simple interest in the 23.15 acre site with Gross Building Area over 810,000 sq ft
- The eighteen story, crescent shaped building, with twelve-story atrium lobby, and rotating rooftop ballroom provides appropriate amenities for a full-service hotel of its class
- Three food&beverage outlets and two full kitchens
- Iconic Asset originally developed by Ford Land
Located in the City of Dearborn, Wayne County, and State of Michigan. Dearborn is ideally located in the southeastern region of Michigan approximately 10 minutes west of downtown Detroit and 10 minutes east of Detroit Metro Airport. Detroit is well known for being home of the domestic automotive industry' s Big 3 Auto manufacturers Ford, General Motors, and Chrysler. Dearborn has historically benefited from being home to Ford' s world headquarters. A variety of incentives are in place to drive the diversification of the employer base that will revitalize Michigan' s economic engine.
Map of 600 Town Center Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126 (Wayne County)
Research for 600 Town Center Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126 (Wayne County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 600 Town Center Drive
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO