This property is Off-Market
11921 & 11919 Rockville Pike
North Bethesda, MD 20852 ·
182,503 SF · Office For Sale
Montrose Metro I & II
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Investment|
|Building Size||182,503 SF||Building Class||A|
|Property Sub-type||Office Building|
|Listing ID: 16639314||Date Created: 04/07/2010||Last Updated: 05/11/2010|
Montrose Metro I & II is a 182,503 square foot Class A office complex located in North Bethesda, Maryland. Situated directly on Rockville Pike (Route 355) across the street from Mid-Pike Plaza Shopping Center and just one-half mile from White Flint Mall, these freestanding office buildings are in a submarket comprised of affluent neighborhoods boasting an abundance of retail and restaurant amenities. The property is positioned at the center of the recently approved White Flint Sector Plan, which will transform a large segment of Rockville Pike near White Flint into a vibrant, grand boulevard lined with small villages where residents can live, shop, walk and play. The properties are currently 68% leased, with Montrose Metro II 100% occupied by the GSA-FDA.
Montrose Metro I & II is located directly on Rockville Pike, Montgomery County' s major north/south commercial and retail corridor. The property is also walking distance to White Flint Metrorail station, with Red Line service to suburban Maryland and downtown Washington, DC. In addition, its frontage on the newly constructed Montrose Parkway provides express access to I-270.
- Class A, 182,503 square foot two building office portfolio
- Located in North Bethesda, MD on Rockville Pike, Montgomery County's major north/south commercial and retail corridor.
- Four minute walk to the White Flint Metro Station Frontage on the newly constructed Montrose Parkway provides direct express access to I-270
- Property positioned in the middle of the approved White Flint sector plan and its significant development and transportaion enhancements
- Surrounding area boasts abundance of retail and restaurant amenities; across the street from Mid-Pike Plaza Shopping Center and eight-minute walk
- Rockville Pike office buildings proximate to the White Flint Mall have demonstrated historical high occupancy
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.