This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Lease, Rosemead, CA or California
8632 Valley Blvd., Rosemead City
8632 Valley Blvd.,, Rosemead, CA 91770
1,893 SF | Retail
Retail Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 1,893 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Min. Divisible:
- 1,002 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 3,920 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Community Center
- Gross Leasable Area:
- 3,920 SF
- Year Built:
- Anchor Tenant 1:
- East West Bank
- Lot Size:
- 45,084.60 SF
- Cross Streets:
- Walnut Grove
- Zoning Description:
- Mix use
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Big price reduction!
- Close to everything, Restaurant, bank,supermarket...
- Lower rent only start from $1.50/S.F. Muti- Gross
- Newer shoppig center
- Big parkings
- Good for most business please check city to confirm
- Price just reduced!
- Prime Prime location with major street "Valley Blvd., Newer shopping center,built in 1990, one of the tenants is East West Bank.
- Good for most businesses but please check with the city to comfirm.
- Upstairs has offices for lease
- Unit G is 1025 S.F. rent $1.99/S.F.
- Muti-Gross Lease is already leased.
- Unit R is 1002 S.F. rent for $1.29/S.F.
- Unit Q is 1,893 S.F. rent for $1.29/S.F. is available.
- Muti-Gross Lease.
- The only unit available is Unit Q
- Close to bus stop, restaurants, market....
E/ Walnut Grove, Close to everything, Restaurant, bank,supermarket...
Map of 8632 Valley Blvd.,, Rosemead, CA 91770 (Los Angeles County)
Research for 8632 Valley Blvd.,, Rosemead, CA 91770 (Los Angeles County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 8632 Valley Blvd.,
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P