This Industrial property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Industrial For Lease, Chicago, IL or Illinois
4400 W. 45th Street
4400 W. 45th Street, Chicago, IL 60632
192,892 SF | Industrial
Industrial Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 192,892 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Distribution Warehouse
- Building Size:
- 193,485 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 8.06 AC
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Space 1 is 30,000 square feet. The space features 15'-20' ceiling heights, 8 docks, 1 drive-in door, and Norfolk Southern rail.
- Space 2 is 66,446 square feet. The space features 16'-20' clear heights, 4 docks, and 1 drive-in door.
- Space 3 is 96,446 square feet (can divide). The space features 16'-20' clear heights, 10 docks, and 1 drive-in. The lease rate is $4.75-$5.75 per square foot.
The industrial distribution warehouse is approximately 193,485 square feet on 8.065 acres (351,311 square feet) of land. The property includes a 185,485 square foot warehouse plus an 8,000 square foot office.
Built in 1945, the property features 15-20 feet ceiling heights, Norfork Southern Rail, up t 40 docks, M2-3 zoning, and over 1 acre of additional land for parking.
The industrial property is located in the great Crawford Industrial Park on West 45th Street, just off I-55, in Chicago, Illinois.
Map of 4400 W. 45th Street, Chicago, IL 60632 (Cook County)
Research for 4400 W. 45th Street, Chicago, IL 60632 (Cook County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 4400 W. 45th Street
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO