This Land property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Land For Sale, Brooklyn, NY or New York
616-618 Washington Avenue
890 Pacific Street, Brooklyn, NY 11238
Land - Off Market
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Multifamily (land)
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
Lot 13 & 15
- This is a corner development site with over 35' of frontage on Pacific Street and over 86' of frontage on Washington Avenue.
- Corner Development Parcel
- Park Views
- Prime Prospect Heights Location
- Short stroll to Prospect Park, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Public Library
- 1 block to 3 bus routes, 2 blocks to A/C subway
- OWNER IS FLEXIBLE & NEGOTIABLE. MAKE AN OFFER!!!
Southwest Corner of Washington Avenue & Pacific Street. Site is 3,774 SF, with and FAR of up to 15,000 sf of gross building area with inclusion of a community facility. Current owner is making income by leasing the lot to a contractor for storage/parking. This is an excellent development site that can be developed immediately or land banked with income to cover carry costs.
This is a prime development site in a beautiful area of Brooklyn, with a view of quiet park across the street, and only a 5 minute walk to Prospect Park, Brooklyn Public Library and Brooklyn Museum. Only 1 block to Atlantic Avenue, there are 3 bus stops across the street and only 2 blocks to the A/C subway lines.
This is a beautiful block with several successfully completed developments, with the subject site being the only remaining undeveloped parcel.
Map of 890 Pacific Street, Brooklyn, NY 11238 (Kings County)
Research for 890 Pacific Street, Brooklyn, NY 11238 (Kings County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 890 Pacific Street
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
- Brooklyn, NY
- 0.38 AC
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO