1799 FM 528
Webster, TX 77598 ·
354 Units · Multifamily For Sale
The Gardens at Challenger Park
|No. Units||354||No. Stories||3|
|Building Size||313,414 SF||Year Built||2009|
|Property Type||Multifamily||Lot Size||16.10 AC|
|Property Sub-type||Garden/Low-Rise||Parking Ratio||1.90 / 1,000 SF|
|Property Use Type||Investment|
|Listing ID: 16759849||Date Created: 07/15/2010||Last Updated: 01/09/2012|
If you are a principal, please fill out the Confi Agrmt. If you are a broker, please fill out the Confi Agrmt in its entirety including specifying your interested principal. This allows us to input into our database that your principal is being represented by you. It also states that your principal is responsible for your fee.
The Gardens at Challenger Park is an excellent investment vehicle for today's opportunistic buyers. The low-density, park-like community is a recently constructed multi-housing asset that yields steady returns. It is positioned in Webster, the premier commercial and employment district of Southeast Houston. Webster is the region's Central Business District, its retail epicenter, and its medical center. The Gardens at Challenger Park is less than ten minutes from nearly four million square feet of retail space and 16 health care facilities, including The Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and the new Bay Area Regional Medical Center currently under construction.
The Gardens at Challenger Park has a favorable location southeast of Downtown Houston in Webster. Webster is part of Bay Area Houston. The Bay Area is one of Houston's premier outlying communities, consisting of 300 square miles of prime employment, countless shopping centers, and innumerable outdoor and water based recreational opportunities bordered by beautiful Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
The Bay Area's economic base is healthy due to its diversity. It is comprised of more than 8,000 businesses including a large number of manufacturing, aerospace, engineering, industrial, medical, and biomedical companies and a workforce of more than 188,000. Significant growth in population and tourism in recent years has prompted continued commercial development and expansion activities across the area.
While Webster is one of the primary medical and retail centers for the Bay Area, neighboring Clear Lake is one of the many recreational offerings in the region that continually draws new residents.
- Constructed in 2009 with appealing limestone and stucco exteriors in a distinctive warm, earth toned color palette
- Distinguished from peers by amenities including three picturesque ponds encircled by greenbelts with fountains, paved walkways and picnic areas
- Low density community, spanning 16.10 acres with 16 three-story residential buildings and a 5,450 square foot clubhouse
- Offers 11 floorplan variations with an equitable distribution of one bedroom units (54%) and two bedroom units (46%)
- Located directly on FM 528 with visibility to 33,000 cars daily and less than one mile west of Interstate 45
- Positioned in the City of Webster, Southeast Houston's Medical Center with 4,000 medical professionals employed locally including 2,200 physicians.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.