This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Richardson, TX or Texas
1301 E. Arapaho Rd.
1301 E. Arapaho Rd., Richardson, TX 75081
7,788 SF | Office
1301 E. Arapaho Rd., Richardson, Texas
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 7,788 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Min. Divisible:
- 4,034 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 19,368 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Building Size:
- 57,125 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 136 days ago
- Lots of glass - light and airy. Shell space - landlord will build-to-suit. Can be combined with suite 204 for a total of 7,788 sf contiguous.
- Shell space - landlord will build-to-suit. Can be combined with suite 202 for a total of 7,788 sf contiguous.
Recently renovated - office and flex spaces available. 3,000 amp power available; 24 hour access via security card system. New utility contract significantly reduces electricity cost.
1301 E. Arapaho Rd., Richardson, Texas, in the heart of the Telecom Corridor.
Map of 1301 E. Arapaho Rd., Richardson, TX 75081 (Dallas County)
Research for 1301 E. Arapaho Rd., Richardson, TX 75081 (Dallas County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 1301 E. Arapaho Rd.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P