This Special Purpose property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Santa Ana, CA or California
Free-standing Santa Ana Preschool
1735 N. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705
5,283 SF | Special Purpose
Special Purpose Property - Off Market
- Building Size:
- 5,283 SF
- Property Type:
- Special Purpose
- Property Sub-type:
- Special Purpose (Other)
- Additional Sub-types:
- Retail (land)
- Day Care Facility/
- Property Use Type:
- Commission Split:
- Lot Size:
- 28,714 SF
- APN / Parcel ID:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 221 days ago
Huge Redevelopment Potential
- Large lot in an infill area.
- Can easily accommodate drive-thru for financial institution or restaurant.
- Can easily accommodate 4:1000 parking for 5,000 SF building.
- Surrounded by established retailers and restaurants such as Walgreens, CVS, Denny' s, Taco Bell, Starbucks, etc.
- Tenant lease close to expiration and may vacant upon lease expiration. Potential to become an owner occupied space.
Excellent Location & Exposure
- Outstanding freeway access: 1-minute access to Fwy 5 (>350,000 cars per day) from both Grand Ave. and 17th St.
- Heavy traffic: more than 60,000 cars daily at intersection of N. Grand Ave. (6-lane street) and E. 17th St.
- Wide street & ample frontage: approximately 150' of frontage on a 6-lane street.
Map of 1735 N. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705 (Orange County)
Research for 1735 N. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705 (Orange County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 1735 N. Grand Ave.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P