This Land property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Land For Sale, Lawrenceville, GA or Georgia
CVS ~ Excess Land
Grayson Hwy. & Sugarloaf Pkwy., Lawrenceville, GA 30045
Land - Off Market
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Retail-Pad (land)
- Additional Sub-types:
- Retail (land)
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- 1.33 ACRES AVAILABLE
- 323 feet of FRONTAGE along Grayson Highway
- EASY ACCESS via curb cuts along Grayson Hwy. and via cross easement access with the NEW CVS PHARMACY to Sugarloaf Pkwy.
- RECENT DOT WORK has expanded Grayson Hwy. to four lanes to accommodate the HIGH AREA GROWTH & expanded Sugarloaf Pkwy. from Grayson Hwy. to to SR-316
- Pad is SITE READY with detention pond and all utilities in place
±1.33 Acres available for sale immediately! Site is adjacent to a brand new CVS Pharmacy and benefits from excellent visilibility & frontage along Grayson Highway. It has easy access from both Grayson Highway & Sugarloaf Parkway and is site ready with a detention pond and all utilities in place.
Site is located at the intersection of Grayson Highway & Sugarloaf Parkway.
Map of Grayson Hwy. & Sugarloaf Pkwy., Lawrenceville, GA 30045 (Gwinnett County)
Research for Grayson Hwy. & Sugarloaf Pkwy., Lawrenceville, GA 30045 (Gwinnett County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near Grayson Hwy. & Sugarloaf Pkwy.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO