This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, San Diego, CA or California
Mission Center Office Park
5333 Mission Center Rd, San Diego, CA 92108
13,710 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 13,710 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 63,505 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Rate incentive: $0.99 for 1st year, $1.25 for 2nd year, $1.50 for 3rd year. Double door exterior entry, reception, 15 offices, conference room, break room and open office.
- Occupancy ready spec suite. Reception, open area, one office and break room.
- Reception, 12 private offices, conference room, break room, work room, storage and open area.
- Atrium, Courtyard, Energy Star Labeled, Restaurant
Recently underwent extensive renovations to include: exterior paint, refurbishing of the landscape, renovations of the lobbies, elevator cabs, restrooms and atriums and resurfacing and restriping of the parking lot. Courtyard atrium with abundant light. On-site restaurants. Walk to shopping malls, restaurants, retail services and public transportation. Access to multiple high speed date providers. Abundant parking. On-site management. Energy Star certified.
Two trolley stops within one block. Unparalled freeway access to I-8, Hwy 163, I-15 and I-5.
Map of 5333 Mission Center Rd, San Diego, CA 92108 (San Diego County)
Research for 5333 Mission Center Rd, San Diego, CA 92108 (San Diego County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 5333 Mission Center Rd
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO