435 - 465 39th Ave. N.
Saint Petersburg, FL 33703 ·
13 Units · Multifamily For Sale
Northeast Park - 13 units on .5 acre
|No. Units||13||Cap Rate||9.73%|
|Building Size||7,815 SF||Gross Rent Multiplier||6.64|
|Property Sub-type||Garden/Low-Rise||Year Built||1965|
|Property Use Type||Investment||Lot Size||0.50 AC|
|Listing ID: 16887949||Date Created: 10/27/2010||Last Updated: 11/23/2011|
"Assumable finanancing", Turn-key operating 13 units, consisting of: 1 single family w/detached garage, 3-units w/garage & laundry room, 5-units & 4-units all on 4 city lots (approx. 1/2 acre). Zoning is grandfathered for future development of 13 units, maximum 3 stories (32') construction. Easy to operate, managed by owner, many long term tenants.
Great convenient location, Northeast Shopping Center (38th Ave N & 4th St N) close to everything! Walking distance to Arby's, Burger King, McDonald's, Publix, Walgreen's, CVS, Fresh Market, Hooters, Gold's Gym, most major banks, popular restaurants & busline. Minutes to Downtown, Tampa Bay waterfront, I-275 & Gandy Blvd to Tampa.
- Great area, close to everything! - Shopping, dining, banking, entertainment, recreation
- 5 minute drive to downtown, 15 minutes to Tampa via I-275 or Gandy Blvd, 20 minutes to Sarasota
- Many long term tenants
- Easy to operate w/ good cash flow - Possible owner occupied investment!
- Assumable bank financing (2.63%) to qualified buyer w/ 1% fee.
- Additional Bonus! - Redevelopement opportunity w/ no impact fees
435 - 465 39th Ave. N., Saint Petersburg, FL 33703 (Pinellas County)
Saint Petersburg Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.