204 E. Sonora St.
Stockton, CA 95203 ·
2,100 SF · Retail For Sale
|Building Size||2,100 SF||Year Built||1965|
|Property Type||Retail||Lot Size||0.22 AC|
|Property Sub-type||Free Standing Bldg||APN / Parcel ID||149-066-01|
|Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User||Parking Ratio||10 / 1,000 SF|
|Distressed||Yes||Zoning Description||commercial club house|
|Listing ID: 17018836||Date Created: 02/09/2011||Last Updated: 06/12/2013|
REO!! MOTIVATED SELLER JUST DRASTICALLY REDUCED THE SELLING PRICE. Owned by a private envestment group. Seller ready to negotiate and close. Corner parcel, completely fenced, gated on two sides. Cash offer, as is, sales price $112,500, or financing sales price $124,500. Includes 7 rooms that could be classrooms/offices, KITCHEN, main meeting room, and two bathrooms (one with a shower). Possible uses could be church, club house, retail, and owner occupied business.
Two blocks from the cross town freeway, and blocks from the downtown core area. Walk to retail/resturants and Cinemaplex. In the Enterprise Zone.
- MOTIVATED SELLER! DRASTICALLY REDUCED THE SELLING PRICE! Bring all offers!
- Fenced all around & gated on both street sides. Easy for entrance and exit.
- Has a kitchen, 7 office spaces, and main meeting room.
- Two separate bathrooms, one with a shower.
- New A/C system for the main meeting area, and interior painted in 2010.
- In the Enterprise Zone. Close to the cross town freeway, and 5 blocks to downtown Stockton.
Liquor Store with Property
Stockton, CA 95203
For Sale · $1,120,000
1,800 SF Building
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.