This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Holyoke, MA or Massachusetts
Bank of America Downtown Holyoke Branch
56 Suffolk Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
9,659 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 9,659 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 36,944 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 4,913 SF
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
Bank Lobby (former)
- Prime 1st floor space is situated in the Hadley Falls bldg on the busy corner of Maple/ Suffolk Streets in Holyoke's CBD. Potential uses are restaurant, retail, bank, etc. It has the classic bank look of marble & wood. Off Street parking adjacent.
- This move-in ready office space overlooks the lushly appointed former bank lobby in the Hadley Falls Trust building on the highly traveled corner of Maple & Suffolk Streets in Holyoke's CBD. A private parking lot is located adjacent to the space.
- This lower level space is connected to the first floor by 3 staircases. Contains Lavatories, break rooms, storage and vaults.
- Convenient Parking
- Move-in Condition
- High Traffic
FOR LEASE: Very busy location, situated on the corner of Maple and Suffolk St. in downtown Holyoke. Currently occupied by Bank of America, this 11,790s SF space is a prime location for a banking or other financial institution. First floor space contains two entrances, teller windows, private office space, reception area, open space for work stations and vault. Mezzanine level contains additional work space and offices. Space is equipped for ATM. Ample parking adjacent to bank.
This Property is located in Holyoke MA, at the crossroads of New England, and allows easy access to and from all parts of the state. The property is located just miles from major highways I-90 (Mass Pike) and I-91. >>The Greater Springfield Area, in which Holyoke is located, hosts a strong economic base and a business community which includes both large and small employers in the manufacturing, health care, retail, insurance, communications and education sectors. The city is situated within 25 miles of over 10 Colleges and Universities as well as numerous tourist destinations. 1/2 hr. to Hartford CT, 1 1/2 hrs. to Boston MA, Albany NY and Providence RI, and 2 1/2 hrs. to New York City.
Map of 56 Suffolk Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 (Hampden County)
Research for 56 Suffolk Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 (Hampden County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 56 Suffolk Street
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO