1221 COCHECTON TPKE
Tyler Hill, PA 18469 ·
8,992 SF · Special Purpose For Sale
|Building Size||8,992 SF||Year Built||1900|
|Property Type||Special Purpose||Lot Size||14 AC|
Special Purpose (Other)More...
|APN / Parcel ID||07-0-0206-0037.0003|
|Property Use Type||Business For Sale|
|Listing ID: 17110905||Date Created: 04/11/2011||Last Updated: 10/08/2011|
Attractive Victorian Situated On 14 Acres With Wonderful Covered Porch, Nice Pond,Large Horsebarn With Fenced Area,Impressive Renovated Barn W 6 Bedroom Suites,All W Private Baths, Storage Barn,Lovely Views, Excellent for Extended Family, Other Possibilities are Artists Delight, Private Estate, Equestrian Use, Sportsman's Retreat.Presently B&B.Includes Liquor License, Restaurant license Additional Acreage Available up To 300 Ac Including Pristine 45 Ac Lake.
Approx 5 Minutes From The Delaware River, 15 Minutes From Bethel Woods Art Performance Center, Approx 35 Minutes To Monticello Casino, Approx 2 Hours From NYC, Close To Skiing, State Lakes And Gamelands
- 14 Acres Additional Acreage Available, Pond, Barn, Renovated Barn With Guest Quarters
- Located In Equestrian Area In NEPA Also Hunting, Fishing , Boating
- Potential uses Private Estate,Hunter and Fisherman Retreat, Lodge, B&B,Holistic Center, Artists,Equestrian Use
- Minutes To The Delaware River, Minutes To Gamelands State Lakes
- 15 Minutes To Bethel Woods New York Arts Performance Center
- Present Use A B&B, Full restaurant License and Full liquor License Included
1221 COCHECTON TPKE, Tyler Hill, PA 18469 (Wayne County)
Property Record Data - Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.