This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Lease,
10-90 N. Island Ave, Batavia, IL 60510
Retail Property - Off Market
- Rental Rate:
- Min. Divisible:
- 1,033 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 6,667 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Strip Center
- Gross Leasable Area:
- 18,232 SF
- Year Built:
- NNN Expenses:
- Lot Size:
- 1.34 SF
- Traffic Count:
- Cross Streets:
- Wilson, Island, Houston
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 242 days ago
- Retail/ office space with 23' of frontage. $1,600/ mo rent including estimated $4.00/ sf pass thru.
- Retail/ office space with 23' of frontage. Space is in vanilla box condition. $1,600/ mo rent including estimated $4.00/ sf pass thru.
- Recent Renovation including Facade and Parking Improvements
- In Heart of Batavia's Central Business District
- Private Parking Lot with Parking for 64 Cars
- Across from River Walk and Municipal Buildings
18,232 sq. ft. retail recently renovated strip center. Join Aliano's Ristorante, Sheer Ambition, Structures and Trains, and The Attic Dance Studio. The property has strong presence in downtown Batavia with exposure on Wilson St, Island Avenue, and Houston St.
Population (2010): 1 mile - 12,922; 5 mile - 127,348. Median Income (2010): 1 mile - $63,849; 5 mile - $79,413.
Located in heart of Batavia's central business district, the property is conveniently located just west of the Fox River bridge at the corner of Wilson St. and Island Ave. The property is next to McDonald's, and across from Batavia's river walk, the Peg Bond Center and Band Shell, and Batavia's municipal buildings. Area retailers include Walgreens, Panera, Prairie Path Cycle, and Batavia Creamery.
Map of 10-90 N. Island Ave, Batavia, IL 60510 (Kane County)
Research for 10-90 N. Island Ave, Batavia, IL 60510 (Kane County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 10-90 N. Island Ave
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P