This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Ormond Beach, FL or Florida
$9 psf Gross Office Suites - Main Throughway
801 W. Granada Blvd., Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Office Property - Off Market
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Additional Sub-types:
- Medical Office
- Retail (Other)
- Building Size:
- 16,951 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 39,283 SF
- Zoning Description:
- B-1 - Professional
- Office, Hospital
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 365 days ago
- 1,025 Sq Ft - Professional Office - Large open space with one private office. Perfect, move-in condition. Can be leased with Suite 204 for a total of 2,275 Sq Ft.
- 1,250 Sq Ft - Professional Office - Reception and Three Private Offices. Can be combined with Suite 203.
- 1,400 Sq Ft Medical/ Professional Office - Reception, Lobby, Four Private Offices, Three have Sinks, Conference Room/ Kitchenette and Bathroom. Perfect, move-in condition.
Well maintained multi-story office building with great visibility. Plenty of parking, some parking is covered. Building has an elevator. Full information package available.
High Traffic Location on Ormond Beach' s main East/West throughway. Across from McDonald' s and the Rivergate Village Shopping Center.
Map of 801 W. Granada Blvd., Ormond Beach, FL 32174 (Volusia County)
Research for 801 W. Granada Blvd., Ormond Beach, FL 32174 (Volusia County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 801 W. Granada Blvd.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P