This Hotel & Motel property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Hotel & Motel For Sale, Manhattan, KS or Kansas
501 E. Poyntz Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502
72 Rooms | Hotel & Motel
Hotel / Motel - Off Market
- No. Rooms:
- Property Type:
- Hotel & Motel
- Property Sub-type:
- Economy/ Limited Service
- Property Use Type:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Newly mandated "Perfect Mix" lobby is completed and provides a fantastic "sense of arrival"
- New case goods, flatscreen TVs. wallpaper. lamps, & soft seating installed in 2010.
- Near all major university venues; Near Fort Riley with high per diem
- 3 floors, interior corridor; Executive Kings with sofa sleeper; Meeting room
- One bedroon suite with kitchenette Indoor Pool & Hot Tub; Fitness Center
- Assorted Microwaves and Mini-fridges; 5 minutes to the new NABF facility
This Hampton Inn offers high cash flow, recent room renovations and a recently completed "Perfect Mix" lobby renovation, at a cost of $145K. It is not required by Hilton until late 2012. There are very few Hampton Inns that have completed this required renovation.
Manhattan, KS is known for Kansas State University, featuring over 25,000 graduate students, undergrads and faculty. The university is a major demand generator for the area. However, Manhattan also features a great mix of business, university and military demand.
Fort Riley is a large military installation only 15 miles from Manhattan It boasts an annual economic impact of over $600 million annually to the local economy. In addtion, after an extensive competition with several other sites nationally, the Department of Homeland Security selected Manhattan as home for the National Bio & Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF). This 650 million dollar, 500,000 sq. ft facility has broken ground and will bring a signficant impact to the area, including construction jobs, high paying technical jobs and the possiblity of attacting a number of support businesses to the area.
The Hampton Inn is near the new area development and is convenient to Kansas State University.
Map of 501 E. Poyntz Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502 (Riley County)
Research for 501 E. Poyntz Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502 (Riley County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 501 E. Poyntz Ave
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P