This property is Off-Market
56 Woody Hill Road
Westerly, RI 02808 ·
66 AC · Land For Sale
Westerly, RI, looking to buy?
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Lot Size||66 AC||Zoning Description||R60|
|Property Sub-type||Residential (land)|
|Listing ID: 17515116||Date Created: 02/03/2012||Last Updated: 10/30/2013|
Developers Take Note!! 66 acres, zoned RR 60--this property has an abundance of subdivision possibilities! Potential for 20 lots. Minutes to Westerly Beaches, I-95, Newport and midway to Boston & New York. National Trust for Historic Preservation name Westerly as one of the most 12 distinctive destinations in the country! Historic Wilcox Park, 18 acre Victorian Strolling Park and home to beautiful gardens, statuary and arboretum.
Beautiful raw land, 66 Acres, with brook in rear, lot located at Bradford/Charlestown town line. Town water, septic design needed, potential 20-25 acre sub division. Builder to suit, floor plans available. Westerly and surrounding areas, is a community noted for a strong support of the "Arts" - Westerly has performing arts theaters, a very active artist's cooperative and a wide variety of community events each year. The town of Westerly is composed of seven villages also know as fire districts, Westerly, Watch Hill, Dunns Corners, Misquamicut, Shelter Harbor and Weekapaug.
- Westerly is noted for a waterfront resort community. Minutes to Watch Hill, boasting the oldest carousel and the famous Ocean House.
- Westerly is 7 miles of sandy beaches and a mecca for tourism. The seven mile strip is composed of the Misquamicut State Beach, Town Beach, public and
- The town of Westelry is composed of seven villages also know as fire districts, Westerly, Watch Hill, Dunns Corners, Misquamicut, Shelter Harbor and W
- Westerly is a community noted for the performing arts theaters, a very active artist's cooperative and a wide variety of community events each year
- National Trust for Historic Preservaqtion name Westerly as one of the most 12 distinctive destinations in the country!
- Also many events are held in Wilcox Park, Virtu Art Festival, Summer Pops, the Colonial Theatre's Shakesphere in the Park. Ample parking, walk to tra
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.