This Land property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Land For Sale, Kissimmee, FL or Florida
Development Site at Florida Hospital Kissimmee
2385 N Orange Blossom Trl, Kissimmee, FL 34744
2.14 AC | Land
Perfect location for Retail, Medical or Restaurant!
Land - Off Market
- Lot Size:
- 2.14 AC
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Retail (land)
- Additional Sub-types:
- Office (land)
- Leased Land
- Zoning Description:
- CR - Commercial
- Restricted Business,
- unincorporated Osceola
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 252 days ago
- Great US Hwy 441 development site!
- Strategically located at entrance to Florida Hospital Kissimmee!
- Ground Lease / Build-to-suit / Sale available (Ground lease rate negotiable)!
- Traffic Counts: +/- 40,000 vpd on US Hwy 441!
- Owner will subdivide!
- Transportation & Fire/Rescue impact fees waived for new commercial construction!
The offering consists of a 2.14 acre parcel zoned CR in unincorporated Osceola County. Owner desires to Ground Lease, build-to-suit to tenant's specifications, or sell at $1,500,000. Site is ideal for stand-alone retail, medical office or restaurant.
Prime location at the entrance to Florida Hospital Kissimmee. Located strategically on US Hwy 441, approximately 1/2 mile north of US Hwy 192 in Kissimee.
Map of 2385 N Orange Blossom Trl, Kissimmee, FL 34744 (Osceola County)
Research for 2385 N Orange Blossom Trl, Kissimmee, FL 34744 (Osceola County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 2385 N Orange Blossom Trl
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P