This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Sale, Mobile, AL or Alabama
BANK OWNED! DAY CARE BUILDING
969 Spring Hill Ave, Mobile, AL 36604
4,000 SF | Retail
Retail Property - Off Market
- Building Size:
- 4,000 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Day Care Facility/ Nursery
- Additional Sub-types:
- Office Building
- Property Use Type:
- Commission Split:
- Cap Rate:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 16,536 SF
- APN / Parcel ID:
- Parking Ratio:
- 11 / 1,000 SF
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Bank Owned Commercial Property! This Sale to be "As Is, Where Is". Alabama right of redemption may apply.
- Income Producing Property, currently rented on month to month basis
- Tenant is a Day Care Business occuping the building for past 2 years.
- Floor Plan includes: 4 classrooms, reception, lobby, 7 bathrooms, full kitchen.
- Fenced Back Yard being used as a playground.
- Asphalt parking lot for 12 vehicles in front of building
Bank Owned Commercial Property, Alabama right of redemption laws may apply. Property being sold "as is", "where is". Available: 4,000+/- sq ft hvac, brick and block retail building. Currently being operated as a Day Care Business and rented on month to month basis. Property is Zoned for B-4.
Subject property fronts 5 lane highway, connecting downtown to west mobile.
Location is considered East Midtown and in close proximity to the Downtown Business District Area.
Map of 969 Spring Hill Ave, Mobile, AL 36604 (Mobile County)
Research for 969 Spring Hill Ave, Mobile, AL 36604 (Mobile County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 969 Spring Hill Ave
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P