This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, West Palm Beach, FL or Florida
400 North Congress
400 North Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
9,608 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 9,608 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Min. Divisible:
- 987 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 6,233 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 72,576 SF
- Building Class:
- Lot Size:
- 4.45 AC
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 108 days ago
- Lease rates are $17.50 gross psf and includes janitorial and electric.
- Landlord is contributing for tenant improvements
- Leasing commission of 4% of gross rent to outside brokers!!
- All suites are ground floor with excellent signage on Congress AVE.
Superb location and leasing incentives. Ground floor suites, parking 8 spaces per 1,000 sf.
Lease rates are $17.50 gross and include janitorial and electric.
Ideally Located on Congress Ave. just south of Palm Beach Lakes and the new mall. Close to Downtown just east of I-95.
Map of 400 North Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (Palm Beach County)
Research for 400 North Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (Palm Beach County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 400 North Congress Ave
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
- West Palm Beach, FL
- 1,370 - 9,463 SF
- $19.50 /SF/Year
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO