12 Avenida Menendez
Saint Augustine, FL 32084 ·
8,023 SF · Retail For Sale
OWN IN ONE OF TOP 20 MUST SEE PLACES IN WORLD!
|Building Size||8,023 SF||No. Stories||3|
|Property Type||Retail||Year Built||1953|
|Property Sub-type||Restaurant||Lot Size||0.21 AC|
|Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User||APN / Parcel ID||196230-0000|
|Listing ID: 17834718||Date Created: 09/15/2012||Last Updated: 07/13/2014|
Rare opportunity to own waterfront showpiece property anchoring 144-block Historic District in America's Oldest City, named "Top 20 Must See Places in WORLD". Premier bayfront location with unobstructed water views from almost every window. Located in prime tourist area. Horse-drawn carriage tours load/unload directly across street. Frontage on 3 Historic District streets with 16000+ vehicles per day and unobstructed views of property & signage. Currently successful restaurant location. Perfect spot for large restaurant to enter market.
Seats approx 235 spanning 2 floors. Bar area on both floors, 2nd flr 426 SF open air deck plus possible 3rd flr open air deck. Open air waterfront balcony seating at front of property overlooks inlet, intracoastal, ocean & historic Castillo de San Marcos. Total heated/cooled 6,700 SF includes main building PLUS additional (aprox 470 SF) heated/cooled retail/office building with frontage on Charlotte St with gated entrance w/paved, walled courtyard.AND vacant lot- so rare in Historic District! Great additional income opportunity. Public parking available directly across street- metered during day, free eves.
Spanish Colonial style building, cement block construction, 5 A/C's. Huge kitchen. Second floor addition completed 2005. Sale is real estate only, no business entity. FF&E negotiable additionally. NO LEASE.
All measurements approximate.
St. Augustine, FL is a year-round international tourist destination, with more than 40 festivals & special events, over 25 art galleries, more than 20 B&B's, & 42 miles of white sand beaches. Annual Nights of Lights (Nov-Jan) draws world-wide attention.
- Premier waterfront location directly across from Castillo de San Marcos, signature attraction for historic St. Augustine, FL
- 2 stories plus optional rooftop open-air deck plus vacant lot (so rare in Historic Area) & additional retail building with gated courtyard
- Unobstructed inlet, Intracoastal, ocean views from almost every window
- Located in prime tourist area. Horse-drawn carriage tours load and unload directly across street
- 16000+ VPD, Frontage on 3 Historic District streets with unobstructed views of property & signage
- Currently very successful restaurant. Selling real estate only or with FF&E. Biz to vacate upon sale.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.