This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Lease,
Starkville State Theater
213 & 217 East Main Street, Starkville, MS 39759
Retail Property - Off Market
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Additional Sub-types:
- Special Purpose (Other)
- Building Size:
- 15,662 SF
- Year Built:
- Build to Suit:
- Lot Size:
- 0.23 AC
- Cross Streets:
- University Drive / Main St. & Jackson St.
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
1, 2 & 3 (Complete)
Theme/ Festival Center
- The Historic Starkville State Theater & Restaurant! A Restaurant, Theater & 4 major bars all in one. This local hot spot is located minutes from Mississippi State University. (Formerly Doe's Eat Place) Can build or subdivide to spec.
Flr 1 Restaurant
- Take over the space that was formerly a "Doe's Eat Place." This space comes with a complete kitchen ready for your chef to take over immediately!
1,2&3 (Theater Only)
Theme/ Festival Center
- Occupancy of 999! 2 Bars & Stadium Seating/ Standing up to the 3rd floor level. Perfect for music, theater, lectures & events. Amazing acoustics and sound systems can be included for the right tenant.
2 (with balcony)
- This space has an entrance and staircase that goes right out to Main Street. The Balcony overlooks the heart of downtown Starkville, MS...
1, 2, 3
- Any of the spaced combined or sub-divided can be converted for retail or showroom use. Ideal for a training center, lecture hall or other use.
- The Historic State Theater is in the Heart of Downtown Starkville with Substantial Public Parking (front and rear of building)
- Fully Equipped State of the Art Kitchen, POS Systems, Tables & Chairs
- Amazing Acoustics, Sound Systems & Lighting
- Stadium Seating/Standing Room / Balcony / 4 Very Large Bars
- Short walking distance from Mississippi State University
- Can build to suit for restaurant, bar, event or other use with longer term lease
The Historic Starkville State Theater & Restaurant! A Restaurant, Theater & 4 major bars all in one. This local hot spot is located minutes from Mississippi State University. (Formerly Doe's Eat Place) Space can easily be converted to retail, showroom, lecture hall, training center, recording studio, etc. OR, just continue to book the hottest bands that come to the area! (Can build out or subdivide to spec.)
This location is in the HEART of Starkville, MS! This college town and home of the Bulldogs has many patrons of every generation. Go ahead and look online and notice this property is nearly always a part of any Starkville websites. Be a part of hisory and take over the oldest blues stage in MS, located in historic downtown Starkville, MS!
Map of 213 & 217 East Main Street, Starkville, MS 39759 (Oktibbeha County)
Research for 213 & 217 East Main Street, Starkville, MS 39759 (Oktibbeha County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 213 & 217 East Main Street
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO