305 Old McCloud Road
Mount Shasta, CA 96067 ·
10 Rooms · Hotel & Motel For Sale
Mount Shasta Nest
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|No. Rooms||10||No. Stories||1|
|Building Size||0 SF||Corridor||Exterior|
|Property Type||Hotel & Motel||APN / Parcel ID||057-583-290|
|Property Sub-type||Economy/Limited Service|
|Listing ID: 17842560||Date Created: 09/21/2012||Last Updated: 09/26/2012|
Mount Shasta Nest is a 10 unit hotel located in Mount Shasta, a city in Siskiyou County, California, located at around 3,600 ft on the flanks of Mount Shasta, a prominent northern California landmark. The city is less than 9 miles southwest of the summit of its namesake volcano. As of the 2010 Census the city had a population of 3,394.
Located in the Shasta Cascade area of Northern California, visitors use Mount Shasta as a base to engage in trout fishing in the nearby Sacramento, McCloud and Klamath Rivers, or come to see and climb Mount Shasta, Castle Crags or the Trinity Alps. Visitors also engage in nearby skiing (both alpine and cross-country), or bike or hike to the waterfalls, streams and lakes in the area, including nearby Mossbrae Falls, Lake Siskiyou, Castle Lake and Shasta Lake.
- Mount Shasta is 275 miles north of San Francisco on Interstate 5 in a beautiful four season recreational area of California
- 10 recently upgraded upscale guestrooms with bamboo floors and flat screen TVs plus a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house.
- ADA compliant with handicapped rooms
- The absentee owner is very motivated to sell. Purchase now for the busy summer season.
- You can acquire this property individually or with the Woodsman Hotel and Lodge and Strawberry Valley Inn also in Mount Shasta.
- Last Renovation was in 2011
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.