This Hotel & Motel property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Hotel & Motel For Sale, Mount Shasta, CA or California
Mount Shasta Nest
305 Old McCloud Road, Mount Shasta, CA 96067
10 Rooms | Hotel & Motel
Hotel / Motel - Off Market
- No. Rooms:
- Building Size:
- 0 SF
- Property Type:
- Hotel & Motel
- Property Sub-type:
- Economy/ Limited Service
- Property Use Type:
- No. Stories:
- APN / Parcel ID:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Mount Shasta is 275 miles north of San Francisco on Interstate 5 in a beautiful four season recreational area of California
- 10 recently upgraded upscale guestrooms with bamboo floors and flat screen TVs plus a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house.
- ADA compliant with handicapped rooms
- The absentee owner is very motivated to sell. Purchase now for the busy summer season.
- You can acquire this property individually or with the Woodsman Hotel and Lodge and Strawberry Valley Inn also in Mount Shasta.
- Last Renovation was in 2011
Mount Shasta Nest is a 10 unit hotel located in Mount Shasta, a city in Siskiyou County, California, located at around 3,600 ft on the flanks of Mount Shasta, a prominent northern California landmark. The city is less than 9 miles southwest of the summit of its namesake volcano. As of the 2010 Census the city had a population of 3,394.
Located in the Shasta Cascade area of Northern California, visitors use Mount Shasta as a base to engage in trout fishing in the nearby Sacramento, McCloud and Klamath Rivers, or come to see and climb Mount Shasta, Castle Crags or the Trinity Alps. Visitors also engage in nearby skiing (both alpine and cross-country), or bike or hike to the waterfalls, streams and lakes in the area, including nearby Mossbrae Falls, Lake Siskiyou, Castle Lake and Shasta Lake.
Map of 305 Old McCloud Road, Mount Shasta, CA 96067 (Siskiyou County)
Research for 305 Old McCloud Road, Mount Shasta, CA 96067 (Siskiyou County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 305 Old McCloud Road
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P