View this active lease listing or start a search to find more properties for lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Lease, Newberg, OR or Oregon
Newberg Quonset Building
115 S Washington St, Newberg, OR 97132
- Rental Rate:
- $0.55 /SF/Month
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Free Standing Bldg
- Building Size:
- 7,154 SF
- Lot Size:
- 10,170 SF
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 17 days ago
Free Standing Bldg
- Unique Building right off downtown main street.
$0.55 /SF/Month$6.60 /SF/Year$0.55 /SF/Month$47,216.40 /Year$3,934.70 /Month
Historic building on corner E 2nd and S Washington streets. Building zoned C-3, suitable for restaurant, retail and so much more Onsite parking lot.
Just off downtown corridor in heart of historic downtown Newberg.
Map of 115 S Washington St, Newberg, OR 97132 (Yamhill County)
Research for 115 S Washington St, Newberg, OR 97132 (Yamhill County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 115 S Washington St
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
- Old Town Sherwood Retail Spot
- Rare Stand-Alone Industrial Building
- Retail/Warehouse In Downtown Newberg
- Prime Downtown Newberg Retail Building
- Former Allen Fruit Company Property
Asking Price Index Trends for Newberg, OR Retail For Lease
||vs. 3 mo.
View Newberg Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P