This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Lease, Jamaica, NY or New York
Prime Retail Space For Lease
8766 Sutphin Blvd, Jamaica, NY 11435
800 SF | Retail
Retail Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 800 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Retail (Other)
- Building Size:
- 4,860 SF
- Year Built:
- Traffic Count:
- Cross Streets:
- 88th & 89th Street
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 278 days ago
- -800 SF available for lease
-Currently occupied by Blimpies, Popeys, Shemsan Groceries and Metro PCS
- Steps away from the F train
- Located between Public Bus Stop and Train Station
- The area is overflowing with global, national and local tenants.
Coldwell Banker Reliable Commercial Division is pleased to offer 800 SF of prime retail space for lease at 8766 Sutphin Blvd.
- 800 SF
- Currently occupied by Blimpies, Popeys, Shemsan Groceries and Metro PCS
-$56 / SF / Year
- Steps away from the F Train Station.
- Average daily ridership at this station is 4,027.
- Q20A, Q20B, Q43 and Q44 buses stop in front of store.
- Located on the busy intersection of Sutphin Blvd and Hillside Avenue.
- Queens County Clerk and Queens County Civil Court 0.1mi away.
- Area is overflowing with global, national and local tenants.
- Located within 0.25mi from Jamaica Avenue, Queens Blvd and the Van Wyck Expy.
Map of 8766 Sutphin Blvd, Jamaica, NY 11435 (Queens County)
Research for 8766 Sutphin Blvd, Jamaica, NY 11435 (Queens County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 8766 Sutphin Blvd
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P