This Multifamily property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Multifamily For Sale, Rocky Hill, CT or Connecticut
Parsons Village & Ferry Landing
1 Colonial Drive, Rocky Hill, CT 06067
5 Units | Multifamily
Multifamily Property - Off Market
- No. Units:
- Building Size:
- 3,198 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Additional Sub-types:
- Property Use Type:
- Cap Rate:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 221 days ago
- Rarely Available Rocky Hill Income Property.
- Five Condominium Units Always Rented
- Rents Well Below Market. Opportunity To Increase Income.
- Current Cap Rate Is 7 percent. Increases To 8 Percent At Market Rents.
- Well Maintained, Desirable Communities.
Rarely available five condo package in Rocky Hill CT. Superb location. Always rented, all long term tenants. Rents are currently well below market with month to month leases and will give new owner tremendous upside on income. Three 1 bedroom units and one studio in Parsons Village and one 1 bedroom condo in Ferry Landing. Both commuties are very well maintained and ideally located.
Rocky Hill, CT
Map of 1 Colonial Drive, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 (Hartford County)
Research for 1 Colonial Drive, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 (Hartford County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 1 Colonial Drive
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO