This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Ramsey, MN or Minnesota
Basalt Building - Mezzanine Office
14220 Basalt Street NW, Ramsey, MN 55303
1,045 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 1,045 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 14,550 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 296 days ago
- 3 large private offices, open area. Class A finishes. Free access to large, furnished common conference room adjacent to suite! Last suite available.
Full Service lease rate is includes all expenses.
$1,045 per month for 1,045 SF
- Class A Office Finishes - Below Market Rates
- Large Open Waiting Area with Receptionist Station / Elevator Served
- Common Conference Room Available
- IT Professional on Staff / High Speed Internet / Generator Backup Power
- Easy Access to Hwy 10 via Bunker and Sunfish Lake Blvd.
- Warehouse and Secure Outside Storage Available
The Basalt Building is a newer construction office / warehouse property with 1,045 SF of Mezzanine office space currently available. The space features Class "A" finishes; 3 large windowed offices, free access to a large conference room. Additional bullpen space may also be available. Below market lease rate. One suite remaining!
14220 Basalt Street, Ramsey, Minnesota. At Bunker Lake Blvd.
Map of 14220 Basalt Street NW, Ramsey, MN 55303 (Anoka County)
Research for 14220 Basalt Street NW, Ramsey, MN 55303 (Anoka County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 14220 Basalt Street NW
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P