3660 Waldo Avenue
Riverdale, NY 10463 ·
87 Units · Multifamily For Sale
"Majestic" Exclusive Riverdale 409% Profit Proj.
|No. Units||87||Gross Rent Multiplier||12|
|Building Size||72,000 SF||No. Stories||6|
|Property Type||Multifamily||Year Built||1940|
|Property Sub-type||Mid/High-Rise||Lot Size||20,300 SF|
|Property Use Type||Investment||APN / Parcel ID||5769-32|
|Listing ID: 17956119||Date Created: 12/20/2012||Last Updated: 12/31/2013|
"The Majestic" is a solid Brick 1940 construction 6 Story Two Elevators apartment building, containing 87 Large Apartments plus basement storage.spaces in rear. Not included in income or in unit count there is a magnificent, huge additional duplex apartment the size of a large home with many bedrooms, tremendous living room, eat in kitchen that can be used by a buyer, manager, but this unit is not currently rented and is not part of the certificate of occupancy. There are also numerous other rooms and areas that can be utilized creatively. There is a superintendent's office that can be used as a management office with street access to Waldo Avenue.
* This could be an ideal cooperative or condominium conversion in the future.
Total NOW Projected: Net Income: $942,562 Cap Rate: 5.2% GRM: 12.21
Proj. 100% Market: Proj. Net Income: $2,117,538 Cap Rate: 12.1% GRM: 6.6 Proj. Value: $47,056,408 Proj. Resale Profit: $29,556,408 Proj. ROE: 448%
Proj.Convert to Student Housing: $3,347,529 Cap Rate:18.9% GRM:4.51 Proj.Value:$73,605,533 Proj.Resale Profit:$56,105,533 Proj. ROE: 850%
- Located in Riverdale New York conveniently located atop the staircase leading to Kingsbridge and the 1 & 9 Subway.
- One block to Manhattan College. This building can be converted to student housing renting to 320 beds versus 86 apartments for huge profit potential.
- Proj.Convert to Student Housing: Proj.Net: $3,347,529 Cap Rate:18.9% GRM:4.51 Proj.Value:$73,605,533 Proj.Resale Profit:$56,105,533 Proj. ROE: 850%
- BEAUTIFUL PREWAR FINE ELEVATOR APARTMENT BUILDING OPPORTUNITY
- Total NOW Projected: Net Income: $942,562 Cap Rate: 5.2% GRM: 12.21
- Proj. 100% Market: Proj. Net Income: $2,117,538 Cap Rate: 12.1% GRM: 6.6 Proj. Value: $47,056,408 Proj. Resale Profit: $29,556,408 Proj. ROE: 448%
- * Build your prosperity by maximizing the value of this mismanaged gem. * Ideal for Condo/Coop Conversion.
- 1 block from college; can be converted to student housing to collect 312 monthly student checks versus 87 rental checks now for maximum income.
3660 Waldo Avenue, Riverdale, NY 10463 (Bronx County)
Property Record Data - Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.