This Office Property is Off-Market.

112 Long Hollow Pike
Nashville, TN 37072 ·

43,622 SF · Office For Sale

N/A

Print

112 Long Hollow Pike

Price N/A No. Stories 3
Building Size 43,622 SF Building Class A
Property Type Office Tenancy Multiple
Property Sub-type Office Building Year Built 1986
Property Use Type Investment Lot Size 3.23 AC
Cap Rate 9.50% Parking Ratio 3.94 / 1,000 SF
Listing ID: 17987121 Date Created: 01/18/2013 Last Updated: 08/06/2013

Description

This a 100% occupied property leased to two Fortune 500 companies. It is a 3-story, 43,638 SF office building located 12 miles north of downtown Nashville. Dollar General occupies 75% of the building and Regions Bank leases the remaining 25%. The property has undergone significant renovations over the last 2 years. Over $2.1 million has been spent in this time frame for lobby renovations, new fire suppression system, a state-of-the-art energy management system, and upgraded HVAC system, a resealed and striped parking lot, and new offices for Dollar General (DG). DG moved its entire real estate and construction department into its new offices in September of 2012, and now occupies 32,581 SF. DG calles the building "Integrity North" and considers it part of its nearby corporate headquarters.

The property is located at a major intersection in the heart of Goodlettsville, TN, a suburb just north of Nashville. The building is only one-tenth of a mile from I-65 and just 5 minutes away for Dollar General's corporate headquarters.

Please download and return the Confidentiality Agreement to receive a full Offering Memorandum.

Highlights

  • Significant renovations made in 2011 and 2012
  • 100% occupied
  • Two Fortune 500 tenants
  • Offering cap rate of 9.2%

Research

112 Long Hollow Pike, Nashville, TN 37072

Property Record Data - Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property

Nashville Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends

Similar Listings

  • 333 Union St
    333 Union St

    Nashville, TN 37201

    For Sale · $4,700,000

    35,000 SF Building

    Office Building

  • 1420 3rd Ave S
    1420 3rd Ave S

    Nashville, TN 37210

    For Sale · $2,750,000

    31,965 SF Building

    Office-Warehouse

The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.

I am a place holder, please don't judge me!!! (no, I judge you!)