This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Rochester, NY or New York
31 Erie Canal Drive
31 Erie Canal Drive, Rochester, NY 14626
4,229 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 4,229 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 8,655 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 1.31 AC
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 177 days ago
- Close to desirable meeting locations and major retail
- Above average daily traffic for office location
- Flexible floor plans
- Ideal office location for doctors and professionals who work with Unity Health System.
- Competitive lease rates and flexible floor plans for small businesses of varying sizes.
- Suites are in good shape: Take "as-is" for $8.00 PSF.
- Owner is willing to replace carpets and perform other renovations for rental rate of $10-11 PSF.
- Existing furniture could be available for purchase.
- Co-tenants include: Orthodontist, Veterinarian, Attorneys, Podiatrist.
- Time Warner (internet, phone, TV) and Frontier (phone) available.
- Plenty of employee and client parking.
- Additional suites available at adjacent office building.
- Email me for Floor Plans.
- Very convenient to Unity Hospital, Canal Ponds Business Park, Ridge Road retail.
- Short walk to Starbucks, Tim Horton's, Dibella's Subs, Burger King.
- Great visibility for 17,500+ vehicles per day.
- 1.2 miles to 390 Expressway.
Map of 31 Erie Canal Drive, Rochester, NY 14626 (Monroe County)
Research for 31 Erie Canal Drive, Rochester, NY 14626 (Monroe County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 31 Erie Canal Drive
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P