View this active lease listing or start a search to find more properties for lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Miami, FL or Florida
212 NE 24th Street, Miami, FL 33137
$2.88 - $3.30 /SF/Month
- Rental Rate:
- $2.88 - $3.30 /SF/Month
- Min. Divisible:
- 150 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 1,200 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Building Size:
- 3,100 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 6,000 SF
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 5 days ago
- Private office surrounded with windows. Can accommodate 2-3 person team 24/ 7 access, high speed data and voice, secured network, use of meeting rooms and covered parking. Desk space available from $495/ mo
$1,295 /Month$34.53 /SF/Year$2.88 /SF/Month$15,540 /Year$1,295 /Month
- Flexible workspace configurations. Individual workstation includes 24/ 7 access, high speed data and voice, secured network, use of meeting rooms and covered parking for $495/ mo. Group configurations upon request.
$495 /Month$39.60 /SF/Year$3.30 /SF/Month$5,940 /Year$495 /Month
- Convenient Location
- Completely remodeled
- Flexible workspace configurations
- 24/7 Access
Affordable alternative to high cost office space. Integrated and collaborative co-work space. Eliminate need for start-up and build-out costs associated with maintaining office space. Naturally lit open loft space with 20'ceilings for flexible workspace configurations starting from $495/mo. Private offices from $1295/mo. Perfect for entrepreneurs, at-home or mobile worker, creative professionals, international or out of state companies. 24/7 access, parking and use of meeting rooms. T-1 voice/data, high speed internet included in prices. Virtual office plans available.
Central located in booming Edgewater,1 block from Biscayne Blvd and NE 24th st. Minutes from South Beach, Brickell/Downtown, Midtown, Design District and Wynwood. Close to all major arteries.
Map of 212 NE 24th Street, Miami, FL 33137 (Miami-Dade County)
Research for 212 NE 24th Street, Miami, FL 33137 (Miami-Dade County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 212 NE 24th Street
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Asking Price Index Trends for Miami, FL Office For Lease
||vs. 3 mo.
View Miami Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P
- $2.88 - $3.30 /SF/Month