This property is Off-Market
899 E. 99th Court
Merrillville, IN 46410 ·
52,412 SF · Industrial For Sale
899 E. 99th Court
|Price||N/A||Clear Ceiling Height||26 ft.|
|Building Size||52,412 SF||No. Drive In / Grade-Level Doors||1|
|Property Type||Industrial||Lot Size||5.94 AC|
|APN / Parcel ID||45-12-34-452-002.000-030|
|Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User||Features||
|Listing ID: 18137594||Date Created: 04/23/2013||Last Updated: 12/22/2014|
This is a quality-built, precast insulated core concrete tilt-up building originally built for recreational indoor basketball use with 6 courts. The building construction also features an EPDM roof, 4" reinforced concrete floor, fully sprinkled with ESFR wet system, 400 amp 3 phase electric service and a clear height of 26' and 29.8' at the eaves. Current build out has 6 basketball courts totaling 49,237 +/- SF, a core area consisting of 3,175 +/- SF with several private offices, restrooms, kitchen, locker rooms and mechanical room, and a 3,175 +/- SF mezzanine. The building is situated on a 5.94 acre site in the precision manufacturing/flex zoning of the park and is ideal for all types of light industrial or continued sports related uses. Loading docks and drive-in doors can easily be added to accommodate industrial or a drop ceiling could be added for conversion to flex office such as a call center or business college. 2013 pay 2014 real estate taxes are $98,945.40 ($1.88/SF). See attached PDF on Why Indiana! IDEC State marketing for all the great reasons to consider the move or expansion to this property.
Located in AmeriPlex at the Crossroads, a 386 acre mixed-use master planned Indiana Certified Technology Business Park. This park is a joint venture between Purdue University and Holladay Properties. 30 miles southeast of Chicago. Fronting along I-65 and 101st Avenue. 1.2 miles south of U.S. Highway 30 with access off Broadway (S.R. 53), Georgia Street, 93rd Avenue and 101st Avenue. The new I-65 interchange at 109th Avenue in Crown Point is 1 mile south. 13 miles to the IL Border. 2011 Indiana Traffic Count for I65: 60,297 cars/day.
- Quality-built, precast insulated core concrete tilt-up building on 5.94 acres fronting along I-65!
- Ideal for all types of light industrial or continued sports related uses.
- 26' clear height, fully sprinkled with ESFR wet system. Potential to add loading docks and additional drive-in doors.
- Located in AmeriPlex at the Crossroads, a 386 acre mixed-use master planned Indiana Certified Technology Business Park.
- 1.2 miles south of U.S. Highway 30 with access off Broadway (S.R. 53), Georgia Street, 93rd Avenue and 101st Avenue.
- The new I-65 interchange at 109th Avenue in Crown Point is 1 mile south.
- Electricity/Power - NIPSCO
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.