2340 Richmond Road
Victoria, BC V8R1J8 ·
12,300 SF · Office For Sale
Office Property For Sale
|Building Size||12,300 SF||Building Class||B|
|Property Sub-type||Institutional/Governmental||Year Built||1986|
|Property Use Type||Investment||APN / Parcel ID||002-615-002|
|Listing ID: 18169156||Date Created: 05/13/2013||Last Updated: 11/18/2013|
Ideal purchase opportunity for an owner/user or investor. This well-located one-storey and partial second-storey building was built in 1986 with renovations and additions completed in 2000. It is currently fully occupied by the owner (CNIB) who is willing to relocate if required.
The property is located in the North Jubilee area of Victoria and is bounded by the municipalities of Saanich and Oak Bay. North Jubilee is contained by Begbie and Shelbourne Streets to the west, Fort Street to the south and the Saanich municipal boundary to the west.
- Located across from the Royal Jubilee Hospital
- Situated on an arterial roadway (Richmond Road)
- Subject property offers high-traffic volumes and prominent street frontage opportunities
- Located eight minutes away from downtown Victoria
- Subject property is in proximity to Fort Street amenities including food, retail and services
- Potential redevelopment opportunities may exist
2340 Richmond Road, Victoria, BC V8R1J8
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.