This property is Off-Market
1801 East D Street
Ontario, CA 91764 ·
10,640 SF · Special Purpose For Sale
PRICE REDUCTION - FORCLOSURE - SUBMIT ALL OFFERS
|Building Size||10,640 SF||No. Stories||1|
|Property Type||Special Purpose||Year Built||1976|
|Lot Size||1.76 AC|
|Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User||APN / Parcel ID||0110-261-11|
|Distressed||Yes||Parking Ratio||10 / 1,000 SF|
|Listing ID: 18212311||Date Created: 06/10/2013||Last Updated: 08/04/2014|
PRICE REDUCTION - $2.6M, Down to $2M, now to $1.7M. Single story, 10,640 SF Church/School property on 1.765 acres. Approximately 100 Parking spaces. Built in 1976 but entirely renovated in 2004 for Church/School use.
On the 10 Freeway, get off on Vineyard and head south to "D" Street. Turn left and the property is the second property on your right hand side. The Sheraton sits behind it.
- PRICE REDUCED - $1,700,000 - $900K cut from original asking.
- Sanctuary seats 387 - 5 classrooms - 3 offices - 1 Private Office with restroom
- Includes large preschool classroom/area, teacher office, parent check-in area and direct access to a fenced area for play yard.
- Conditional Use Permit (CUP) in place
- Approximately 100 Parking Spaces
- Built in 1976 Completely renovated in 2004 for Church/School Use.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.