3801 Atascocita Road
Humble, TX 77396 ·
4,451 SF · Retail For Sale
Chase Bank (Ground Lease)
|Building Size||4,451 SF||Tenancy||Single|
|Property Type||Retail||Property on Ground Lease?||Yes|
|Property Sub-type||Free Standing Bldg||Year Built||2008|
|Property Use Type||Net Lease Investment with 10+ years left on lease||Lot Size||1.16 AC|
|Listing ID: 18386401||Date Created: 10/04/2013||Last Updated: 02/18/2014|
Stan Johnson Company is pleased to offer for sale to qualified investors a ground lease retail property in Humble (Houston), Texas. Humble is located within the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugarland MSA which has a population exceeding 6.18 million people.
The ground is 100% leased to JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A and operates under a NNN lease with fifteen (15) years remaining on a twenty (20) year base lease term. The property features four (4), five (5) year renewal options which include 10% rental increases in each option.
Humble is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, within Houston The Woodlands Sugar Land metropolitan area and Harris County.
As of the 2010 census, the city population was 15,133. The city shares a zip code with the small Houston neighborhood of Bordersville.
Houston is the fourth most populous city in the United States of America, and the most populous city in the state of Texas. According to the 2011 U.S. Census, the city had a population of over 2.1 million people within a land area of 599.6 square miles. Houston is the seat of Harris County and the economic center of Houston The Woodlands-Sugar Land, the fifth-largest metropolitan area in the U.S. with over 6 million people.
- Excellent Demographics - Average household income of over $79,900 within a 1 mile radius and a population growth of 109.9% since 2000
- Strategic Location - Subject Property is located just 7 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and 15 minutes from Downtown Houston
- Site - Corner site at signalized intersection with over 43,000 vehicles per day (VPD)
- No State Income Tax
- Nearby Retail Tenants - Subject Property is located near Walgreens, Bank of America, Kroger, Burger King, Autozone, Starbucks, Sonic, and Subway
- Deposits - Subject Property reports deposits exceeding $15.5 million
214 E. Main St.
Humble, TX 77338
For Sale · $449,000
3,940 SF Building
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.