7 S Maryland Avenue
Brunswick, MD 21716 ·
15,240 SF · Special Purpose For Sale
Beautiful Frederick County Church
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Building Size||15,240 SF||Commission Split||3%|
|Property Type||Special Purpose||Lot Size||9,400 SF|
|APN / Parcel ID||25-468112|
|Listing ID: 18402166||Date Created: 10/15/2013||Last Updated: 12/30/2016|
Beautiful 1851 Church in Historic Downtown Brunswick is now being offered for Sale. The Sanctuary seats up to 200 and the Building Provides Over 15,000 Square Feet of Space. Has Potential to be used as Monastery. Beautifully Situated in Brunswick near the Potomac River with Ample Parking Available in the near-by Commuter Train Lot. Property has a Large Bright Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen that is adjacent to a Large Social Room. Many Rooms and Offices available for use throughout this Lovely Historic Building in addition to the Sanctuary, Chapel, and Large Reception Room with Stage. Many Charming Details exist throughout including Beautiful Wood Ceilings, Stained Glass Windows and amazing woodwork.
Located in Historic Downtown Brunswick near MARC Train Station.
- Property is Zoned B-2 (Central Business) and is located in Historic Downtown Brunswick
- 15,240 Total Usable Square Feet
- Circa 1851 with Amazing Stained Glass Windows and Beautiful Woodwork Throughout
- Large Bright Commercial Kitchen with a 1,300 Square Foot Fellowship Hall
- Multiple Residences are Available For Sale Nearby to Provide Housing and Could Create an Opportunity for a Monastery
- Sanctuary Seats up to 200 People which includes Balcony Seating for up to 45
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.