This property is Off-Market
NEC Route 65 & Route 123
Western Grove, AR 72685 ·
9,026 SF · Retail For Sale
|Price||N/A||Construction Status||Under Construction/Proposed|
|Building Size||9,026 SF||Cap Rate||6.75%|
|Property Sub-type||Free Standing Bldg||Year Built||2014|
|Property Use Type||Net Lease Investment with 10+ years left on lease||Lot Size||1.20 AC|
|Listing ID: 18618858||Date Created: 03/20/2014||Last Updated: 02/23/2015|
Brand new 15-year primary term lease with five (5), five-year options with a 10% rental increase every 5 years during the option periods. There is also a rent increase during the base term
Western Grove is in Newton County, known for its hiking trails, streams, and majestic lakes. Activities include recreational boating, world-class fishing, canoeing, and swimming.
As of 2010, the population in the County is 8,330 residents. The site is across route 65 from a branch of Bank of the Ozarks, and is adjacent to a new deli/grocery.
- Recent reduced price
- Only one other dollar store in approximately a 15 mile radius
- During fiscal 2014, Dollar General expects to open about 700 new stores, and remodel or relocate approximately 525 outlets. The company anticipates it
- Dollar General has more stores than any other retailer in the U.S. and furthermore is easily the largest dollar store chain
- Fifteen year NNN lease with options
- In April 2012, Dollar General' s credit was raised to BBB-, the fourth credit hike since 2009
27607 US Highway 65
Western Grove, AR 72685
For Sale · $1,210,262
9,026 SF Building
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.