This Land property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Land For Sale, Miami, FL or Florida
801 South Miami Avenue
801 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33129
46,000 SF | Land
Land - Off Market
- Lot Size:
- 46,000 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office (land)
- APN / Parcel ID:
- 7 PARCELS
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- FOR THE DEVELOPER OF MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDINGS OR SENIOR HOUSING FACILITIES (INDEPENDENT OR ASSISTED LIVING), WE HAVE AN INVESTMENT BANK THAT WILL
- FINANCE LAND ACQUISITION AND CONSTRUCTION COSTS IN RETURN FOR A JOINT VENTURE PARTNER POSITION !!
- PROPERTY IS FREE AND CLEAR OF FINANCING. THEREFORE, THE OWNER WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER TAKING BACK FINANCING FOR THE SHORT-TERM !!
OUTSTANDING Brickell Area Development Site, Triple Street Frontage, Zoning for special purpose, high density district with permitted uses of office, retail, restaurant, hotels, multi-family residential and other uses. Present FAR allows 505,000 SF of building with unlimited height. However, enhanced entitlements AS A RESULT OF THE SOON-TO-IMPLEMENTED "Miami 21" ZONING will permit over 760,000 SF.
A NATIONAL PARKING LOT COMPANY WILL SIGN A LEASE OF UP TO 5 YEARS AT OVER $100,000 PER YEAR FOR THE DEVELOPER WHO WANTS TO BUY AND HOLD UNTIL READY TO BUILD !
In the West Brickell area. Within walking distance to the Brickell Metrorail and 3 Metromover stations.
Map of 801 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33129
Research for 801 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33129 (Miami-Dade County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 801 South Miami Avenue
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO