View this active lease listing or start a search to find more properties for lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Lease, Wichita, KS or Kansas
2441 North Maize Road (21st & Maize Road), Wichita, KS 67205
$19.75 - $32 /SF/Year
132,598 SF | Retail
- Total Space Available:
- 132,598 SF
- Rental Rate:
- $19.75 - $32 /SF/Year
- Min. Divisible:
- 1,415 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 20,000 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Regional Center/Mall
- Additional Sub-types:
- Retail (Other)
- Neighborhood Center
- Gross Leasable Area:
- 830,000 SF
- Year Built:
- NNN Expenses:
- Anchor Tenant 1:
- Old Navy, Marshalls, Sports Authority
- Anchor Tenant 2:
- Wal-Mart Supercenter & Super Target
- Anchor Tenant 3:
- Bed Bath & Beyond, Michaels, and Best Buy
- Lot Size:
- 83 AC
- Traffic Count:
- Cross Streets:
- W. 21st Street and Maize Road
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 19 days ago
Bld 16 Suite 1605
- Space is between Doc Green's and Massage Envy. Building located across from Best Buy and Michael's.
$20 /SF/Year$20 /SF/Year$1.67 /SF/Month$38,220 /Year$3,185 /Month
Future Plaza Phase
$22 /SF/Year$22 /SF/Year$1.83 /SF/Month$770,000 /Year$64,166.67 /Month
Bldg 2 Suite 223
- Endcap great retail or small office space!
$20 /SF/Year$20 /SF/Year$1.67 /SF/Month$28,300 /Year$2,358.33 /Month
Bldg 2 Ste 219
- Space located next to Riley & Reece and near Cold Stone Creamery.
$19.75 /SF/Year$19.75 /SF/Year$1.65 /SF/Month$41,712 /Year$3,476 /Month
Bldg 20 Ste 2001
- Last remaining space in Phase 3B other tenants include: Pier 1, Kirkland's, Carter's, The Children's Place, Ulta, Michael's and Best Buy. Landlord will provide Vanilla Box finish for this space which is located between Body Central and rue21.
$20 /SF/Year$20 /SF/Year$1.67 /SF/Month$60,760 /Year$5,063.33 /Month
Bldg 4 Ste 403
- Maurices has relocated within the Shopping Center and has left an opportunity for you! This move-in ready space is located between Marshall's and Justice near Bed Bath and Beyond and Old Navy!
$22 /SF/Year$22 /SF/Year$1.83 /SF/Month$79,684 /Year$6,640.33 /Month
Future Phase V
- Fifth and final phase of NewMarket Square. Construction on Building C scheduled to begin Spring 2013 with fall openings. Preleasing has begun on Buildings A through D. Many opportunities available, including restaurant and 2nd level office.
$25 /SF/Year$25 /SF/Year$2.08 /SF/Month$2,025,000 /Year$168,750 /Month
Bldg 2 Ste 217
- Former Rylee & Reece space located next to Cold Stone Creamery.
$20 /SF/Year$20 /SF/Year$1.67 /SF/Month$40,000 /Year$3,333.33 /Month
Bldg 25 Ste 2501
- Verizon Wireless is expanding within the center leaving an end cap with Maize Road frontage.
$32 /SF/Year$32 /SF/Year$2.67 /SF/Month$80,000 /Year$6,666.67 /Month
- Wichita's largest open-air center
- Strong anchors (Old Navy, Marshalls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sports Authority and Walmart Supercenter and Super Target)
- 99% occupancy
- 5th busiest intersection in Wichita with 48,352 passes per day
NewMarket Square, your friendly neighborhood super regional open air shopping center, has added 118,000 sf of new GLA since 2010. Marshall's, Kay Jewelers and Men's Wearhouse, Body Central and Adalee' s all opened new stores in Newmarket Square. Maurice's, Hallmark, Starbucks & Personally Yours expanded. NewMarket now has 830,000 sf of GLA and at 99% occupancy.
A new expansion is in the works. Phase V will add 116,000 sf of retail with complementary restaurants and 2nd level office adjacent to Super Target. The focus is fashion. Summer 2014 openings are already working their way through real estate committees. The Plaza Phase will add 35,000 sf with an emphasis on Juniors, right in the middle of the Center next to the central plaza and main entrance. Uniquely angled storefronts with dual signage will capture the attention of patrons in almost every part of the center. The potential for a 2013 opening exists contingent upon LOIs and committee approvals.
NewMarket Square is located along the rapidly expanding West 21st Street Corridor at Maize Road in Northwest Wichita: the fastest growing area in Wichita with the strongest concentration of upscale suburban families. Three of the region's largest attractions are located along the West 21st Street corridor including The Sedgwick County Zoo, Sedgwick County Park and Sports Complex (home to popular sports leagues, regional tournaments and festivals) and Warren Theatre Complex which includes a 600 seat IMAX theatre.
Map of 2441 North Maize Road (21st & Maize Road), Wichita, KS 67205 (Sedgwick County)
Research for 2441 North Maize Road (21st & Maize Road), Wichita, KS 67205 (Sedgwick County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 2441 North Maize Road (21st & Maize Road)
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Asking Price Index Trends for Wichita, KS Retail For Lease
||vs. 3 mo.
View Wichita Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P
- $19.75 - $32 /SF/Year
- 132,598 SF