1401 South Beretania, Honolulu, HI 96814
14,085 SF | Office
Office Property For Lease
- Total Space Available:
- 14,085 SF
- Rental Rate:
- $3.95 /SF/Month
- Min. Divisible:
- 1,000 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 7,392 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Medical Office
- Additional Sub-types:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 124,000 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 52,843 SF
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 1 day ago
- Available loft space demisable for Tenant; allow minimum 6 months for permit and construction. Mauka Ewa side of building; $125/RSF in TI allowance for entire space.
$3.95 /SF/Month$47.40 /SF/Year$3.95 /SF/Month$317,153.40 /Year$26,429.45 /Month
- Penthouse Floor. Panoramic Makai, Mauka, DH and Ewa. Loft condition ready for space planning. Up to $125/SF in TI allowance available for balance of floor. Permit and construction minimum of 6 months.
$3.95 /SF/Month$47.40 /SF/Year$3.95 /SF/Month$350,475.60 /Year$29,206.30 /Month
- Ready to occupy or build to suit medical offices available; generous TI allowance.
- Pharmacy, lab, imaging and orthopedic urgent care services on site at lobby level.
- Building hours from 5:45 am daily; patrolling security and secured after-hour access.
- Convenient visitor loading and unloading area in front with automatic doors.
- Free conference room facility for tenants.
- Easy access to parking garage from Beretania Street or Young Street.
Commercial property information by LoopNet
Brand new medical office building with pharmacy, lab, imaging and orthopedic urgent care unit on lobby level. Fully customizable medical office suites from 1,000 RSF to 7,392 RSF. Free space planning, generous TI allowance and tenant bid construction services available. Free first hour visitor parking with validation. Building hours from 5:45 am daily. 24/7 Security. Op. Exp. (est.) 2015 at $1.52/RSF/Month. Tenant parking at $100/stall per month.
Conveniently located at corner of Ke'eaumoku and Beretania Street intersection, with parking access from Beretania Street or Young Street.
Within a mile of Hale Pawa'a, you will find Hawaii's largest and busiest healthcare facilities including the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, Kaiser Permanente, Straub Clinic & Hospital, and the Queen's Medical Center.
Map of 1401 South Beretania, Honolulu, HI 96814 (Honolulu County)
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.