Diamond Ranch - 552 Acres near College Station
Hopes Creek Road near Hopes Creek Meadow Circle, College Station, TX 77845
552 AC | Land
Land For Sale
- Lot Size:
- 552 AC
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Residential (land)
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 2 days ago
1 Lot Available
- 552 Acres offered in its entirety for $11.8 million
- Seller will consider retaining the portion of the property west of the creek & selling the 360 acres east of the creek for $8.9 million
- Ingress and egress is provided from South Dowling Road and Hopes Creek Road.
- The property is perimeter fenced and improved with livestock corrals, equipment barn and storage shed
- The property contains five ponds of various sizes with the largest being approximately 5 acres
- Electricity service provided by Bryan Texas Utilities, water service by Wellborn SUD
Commercial property information by LoopNet
Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC. is pleased to present Diamond Ranch, a rare opportunity to acquire large acreage within Brazos County that has significant potential for future development. The property is within the College Station ETJ and the College Station Independent School District, only minutes from Texas A&M University, and near the heart of the city' s newest schools, residential neighborhoods, retail amenities, and healthcare services. Seller will consider retaining the portion of the property west of the creek and selling the 360 acres east of the creek - reference Loopnet property ID# 20400651 for more information.
The property is located less than three miles from the main campus of Texas A&M University and near the Brazos River, and is surrounded by single family residential estates. The front gate is approximately one mile west of FM 2154 (Wellborn Road), and only 1.6 miles south of the intersection of Rock Prairie Road & Holleman Drive.
Map of Hopes Creek Road near Hopes Creek Meadow Circle, College Station, TX 77845 (Brazos County)
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.