4114 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230
2,000 SF | Retail
- Total Space Available:
- 2,000 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Specialty Center
- Construction Status:
- Under Construction/
- Gross Leasable Area:
- 30,000 SF
- Year Built:
- NNN Expenses:
- Traffic Count:
- Cross Streets:
- Sepulveda & Washington
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 28 days ago
Rental Rate Negotiable
Rental Rate NegotiableRental Rate NegotiableRental Rate NegotiableRental Rate NegotiableRental Rate Negotiable
- Busy retail intersection - 115,000 ADT
- Freeway visibility - 340,000 ADT
- Strong daytime population
- High education & income levels
- 4.5/1000 parking ratio
- Prominent signage
Don't miss your opportunity to penetrate this highly sought after retail destination offering dense residential, above average incomes, and extremely high traffic counts - over 100,000 ADT. Culver Crossroads is a brand new retail development which will feature beautiful modern architecture and thoughtfully planned green landscaping. Patio areas will have a trellis over top with ivy and hanging lights and the exterior of the buildings will have floor to ceiling windows, some very nice stone work and wood paneling. Landscaping will consist of palm trees, tall grasses, succulents, bamboo etc.
This location has 405 freeway signage visibility and huge car counts at the intersection. Additional facts to consider:
1. Sepulveda has 56,000 cars a day at the intersection.
2. Washington has 60,000 cars a day at the intersection.
3. 405 freeway has 340,000 cars passing daily.
4. Prominent signage will be visible to Sepulveda, Washington and 405 freeway.
5. Washington Blvd is the main thoroughfare from Marina Del Rey and Venice to Culver City and the surrounding areas.
6. We are over parked at 4.5 spaces per 1000 sf.
7. One of the only prime spaces available on the corner of a busy intersection in all Culver City.
Demolition has already begun and delivery is slated for June, 2012.
Map of 4114 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230 (Los Angeles County)
Research for 4114 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230 (Los Angeles County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 4114 Sepulveda Blvd
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Asking Price Index Trends for Culver City, CA Retail For Lease
||vs. 3 mo.
View Culver City Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P
- 2,000 SF